Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday Football Food 10/12

*burp*

Made the same Zero point soup, it's currently cooling in it's pot on the stovetop.

In dip crockpot, I have a dip warming... not sure if it's going to be good though. I'm not sure how I did it, but I screwed up. For some reason I swore the dip was a roasted red pepper dip.... turns out it was supposed to be sun dried tomato. Ooops.

Roasted Red Pepper Dip

8oz reduced fat cream cheese
1 jar of roasted red peppers- chopped

Place cream cheese in little dipper and top with the chopped peppers, stir after awhile to mix.

*shrug* We'll see if it's tasty. Update! During the 4th quarter of the latest Lions loss, we tried the dip. It's very yummy! P didn't like the pretzel chips I had to go with it, so he ate his on crackers but he really liked it.

For dinner we're having shrimp alfredo, I'm finally going to try the laughing cow alfredo sauce.

Laughing Cow Alfredo

3 wedges garlic and herb laughing cow cheese
1/2 cup low fat milk
1 TBS reduced fat parmesan cheese
1 tsp garlic powder

That is for a single serving, so I'll be timesing it by 3 to make a 3 servings sauce and adding shrimp to it.

No comments: