Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Check-In 5/6

My sore sore sore body is up 2 pounds this week. All the yard work and then jumping back into my morning workout routine (finally!) has caused sore muscles with major water retention. BLOAT! So I'm at 119, 120 was my WW goal weight so 119 is my warning number. LOL But I'm not freaked. I know why I'm high this week and no worries.

Here's this weeks training schedule for the 3 Day.

Countdown: 14 Weeks
Your Training Schedule for This Week:
Monday-Rest
Tuesday-3 miles, Easy walking
Wednesday-15 minutes, Moderate cross-training
Thursday-5 miles, Moderate walking
Friday-30 minutes, Easy cross-training
Saturday-7 miles, Easy walking
Sunday-6 miles, Easy walking

I'll probably do the long walks Fri-Sat since Sunday I'll be driving back from the UP. *waves to Mom*

No comments: