Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Check In 7/22

Stayed the same this week. I'm sure it was all the walking, cause I didn't eat well over the weekend.

I'm happy and proud to say I earned my 18/15 sticker last weekend. Yay me! *hop* I walked 15 miles on Saturday by myself and then on Sunday I did a training walk with Vanessa, Heidi and Matt... 18 miles around Muskegon shoreline. I did pull a muscle in my left ankle, I tried really hard to keep up with Heidi the power walker... but by mile 13 I was done. I couldn't keep up with her anymore. Luckily for me (not so lucky for her) Vanessa had a blister from the day before, so she hobbled along with me way behind. LOL

Countdown: 3 Weeks
Your Training Schedule for This Week:

Monday- Rest
Tuesday- 6 miles, Easy walking
Wednesday- 45 minutes, Moderate cross-training
Thursday- 6 miles, Moderate walking
Friday- 45 minutes, Easy cross-training
Saturday- 18 miles, Easy walking
Sunday- 8 miles, Easy walking

No comments: